This position supports a department or function by performing assigned tasks or assisting with assigned projects, allowing the intern to gain an understanding of the business function.
Essential Job Duties
· 1. Participates and is involved in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department / facility. Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals.
· 2. Attends team / department meetings and actively participate / take on opportunities to share knowledge and skills that are pertinent to the meeting.
· 3. Gains knowledge of the department's / facilities functions. May job shadow various roles within the department in order to understand their role in the organization.
· 4. Works with other members of the department / facility to accomplish assigned tasks.
· 5. Project Assistance: May be assigned one or more specific projects during the internship. Demonstrates an understanding of the process and accountability for the results / outcomes. Works independently or as a member of a team to accomplish the tasks necessary to successfully complete the project. Involves others when needed in a timely manner and work to meet project timelines.6. Miscellaneous: Provides staff operational / clerical support to the department / facility as needed.
Please Apply online at https://jobs.intermountainhealthcare.org Job Number 218335.