Recruiter: Smith Johnson Group
Toll Free: 800.416.6989
eMail: Brad Perry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
200 W. Civic Center Dr. Ste. 190
Sandy, Utah 84070
Work Location: Salt Lake City
- Conduct customer interviews and other data gathering tasks
- Document current system operations, functions and system flow.
- Define requirements and objectives and prepare specifications for improving or replacing systems.
- Perform analytical studies of software packages that are candidates for system replacements.
- Assist in analyzing performance to be expected from proposed system enhancements or replacements.
- Prepare program and file specifications for systems or interfaces.
- Prepare user and operational control procedures to ensure system integrity.
- Develop, perform and evaluate system testing.
- Prepare conversion plans and user training specifications.
- Report variances in project progress and activity.
- Provide training and leadership to other programmer analysts, encouraging participation in discussions and problem solving, moderating diverse opinions, and guiding group to a conclusion.
- Full life cycle of applications development and support including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Data mapping/conversion, loading activities, interface programs.
- Leads design meetings, Assist in training and knowledge transfer, Work with customer to resolve problems and issues
- Work within a team environment to increase productivity.
- Develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.
- Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignments.
- Represents the organization as the principle customer contact and often performs project leadership role.
- Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
· Oracle Forms and Reports
· Experience with Oracle Database in an enterprise environment
· PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and triggers, SQL Loader, Unix Shell Scripting, Unix Commands